The University of Benin has released its Admission List for the 2018/2019 Academic session, Candidates who sat for the post UTME Exercise can check their admission status by logging onto their Uniben KOFA account through the link https://uniben.waeup.org/login.
Also, you can use the Jamb Admission Status Checking portal to Check your Uniben Admission Status through jamb.org.ng/efacility.
How to check your Admission Status Using Uniben Admission Portal
To check your admission status using the Uniben Admission portal,
- Simply click on this link, waeup.org/login or simply copy and paste on your browser
- A login page will be open, simply type in your username/ID and password as required with the user Id being your Jamb Registration Number and your password, the password you were given during application, after which, click on the login button at the left of the page.
- This will open your Kofa account, where you can see your admission status.
How to Accept Your Uniben Admission
To accept or reject the Uniben Admission offer, simply proceed to JAMB’s Website using JAMB CAPS.
To do this,
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ on your browser login using your registered email address and password, by clicking the login icon, you will be taken to your dashboard.
- A welcome notice will be displayed when your dashboard opens, simply click on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, click on it and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page.
- To check your admission status, simply click on the Admission status tab, wait for the page to load and then you see you’re your admission status.
- If you are given admission, click on the accept admission tab and after that, Congrats, because you are now an admitted student of the University of Benin.
Note: Very Important
Be careful while on the admission status page, as anything that makes you click on the Reject Admission Tab will make you lose your admission, only click on this button if for any reason you’ve thoroughly considered and decided to reject the admission, so be careful.
Also, if you are using a phone to access the website, you not the option to check admission status on the CAPS page as it requires you to use a desktop for the website info to load completely. To get around this, use a mobile browser that will enable you view the desktop version of the website preferably chrome browser.
Once again, Congratulations to all offered admission by the university of Benin.
For all the latest UNIBEN updates, Download the eUniben android app by clicking here