The Uniben Post UTME Admission Screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic has been slated to begin soon. The Screening Exercise which is organized and supervised by Uniben Consult will be conducted at various centers at the Ugbowo Campus. The date for the exercise is from Friday 27th July to the 11th of August 2018.
According to the information on the University’s website, The Computer Based Test (CBT) method shall be used for the conduct of the Exams during the exercise and all eligible candidates are to be seated, an one hour before the time for their screening exercise.
To be eligible for the University of Benin Admission screening Exercise, an applicant must meet up with the following requirements:
Application must be through JAMB with a minimum score of 200 with the University of Benin chosen as the First Choice University in the Jamb Form.
Also, Candidates must have obtained a GCE, O’ Level, SSCE, NECO Certificate or an equivalent with at least five (5) Credit passes. English Language and Mathematics (As required by Choice Course of Study) must be included in these subjects and any three other relevant subjects (four, for courses that don’t require mathematics); with a maximum of two sittings.
These are the requirements for the Uniben Post UTME Admission Screening exercise and any person with these can go further to applying for the exercise.
How to Apply For Uniben Post UTME Exam
The following is the procedure first time applicants need to follow when applying for the 2018/2019 Uniben Admission Screening Exercise;
It is advisable to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
1. Visit www.uniben.edu Click on Student Portal
2. Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019
3. Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
4. Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
5. Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
6. Enter your username and the password to login.
7. To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
8. Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. See the do’s and dont’s for the passport (very important)
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission. See the do’s and dont’s for the passport (very important)
9. To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
10. A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
11. Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
12. Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Candidates should go back Online from 25th July 2017 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening Exercise.
Candidates are to come to their screening centres with the following:
Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule.
For all the latest UNIBEN updates, Download the eUniben android app by clicking here